September 23, 2017
registration: 1:30pm | run/walk: 2 pm
Back Cove, Portland, ME (across from Hannaford)
We’re honoring the memories of those who have passed away from the disease of addiction. Will you help us reach our goal of raising $20,000 – or more?
Here’s how you can help!
- REGISTER! join as a team or sign up as an individual and start raising money!
- DONATE! if you can’t attend, but want to support The Family Restored, you can make a donation!
- HONOR the memory of a loved one by including their name on the memorial roll on the event t-shirt
- VOLUNTEER! we need your help! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPONSOR THE EVENT! your support makes a big difference in many lives! Email: john@thefamilyrestored
We’ll have prizes for the top runners and prizes for the top fundraisers. Whether you’re running or walking, the very best way to show support is to come, have fun, and help spread the word!
Thank you from all your friends at The Family Restored!
The very best way to show support is to attend the event and help spread the word! Thank you from all your friends at The Family Restored!