Saturday, September 22 | Pope John Paul II Park DCR, Dorchester, MA
registration: 1:30 pm | race: 2 pm
Honor the memories of those who have passed away from the disease of addiction and raise money to support those seeking recovery. This year our goal is to top $45,000. Can we count on you to help us reach our goal?
Here’s how you can help!
- REGISTER! join as a team or sign up as an individual and start raising money!
- DONATE! if you can’t attend, but want to support The Family Restored, you can make a donation!
- HONOR the memory of a loved one by including their name on the memorial roll on the event t-shirt
- VOLUNTEER! we need your help! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPONSOR THE EVENT! your support makes a big difference in many lives! Email: john@thefamilyrestored
We’ll have prizes for the top runners and prizes for the top fundraisers. Whether you’re running or walking, the very best way to show support is to come, have fun, and help spread the word!
Thank you from all your friends at The Family Restored!
The very best way to show support is to attend the event and help spread the word! Thank you from all your friends at The Family Restored!