Besides fundraising, what will The Family Restored be doing?
- Educate families on the disease of addiction; including its common symptoms and how to effectively approach or intervene on a loved one’s addiction.
- Help families navigate the various levels of addiction services and provide recommended resources.
- Provide a 24/7 interactive and educational website where families can not only connect with other families, but also turn to for information regarding addiction services, family support groups, and other community resources.
- Offer a scholarship program that will financially support families unable to afford quality treatment for their loved one.
- Use outreach groups to educate the public and help reduce the stigma of addiction.
- Provide funding for the Addict in the Family support group and support the development of other local family support groups.